because I wanna tell y'all how I feel right now.
just so you know.
I'm bloated....., my face is turning to a ball.
I don't know why I'm eating alot recently-
although I'm not hungry.
I just stuff them into my mouth.
I eat until I was about to burst..
I feel guilty in the end..., and wanna puke them out.
so I trudged into my toilet...,
used my toothbrush- insert them into my throat ;
and wish all the swallowed food comes out.
but guess what-
at the very moment ;
I asked myself what am I doing.
why did I do all this.
I put away the toothbrush ;
stood up and flushed the toilet.
only I realized ;
I can't do this.
so basically my tummy are always filled with food nowadays.
and I can see the changes in myself-
which is turning plump.
compare my pictures from last year with the latest I have.
FAT.
maybe I should just take diet pills -
or drink dettol.
or even take drugs.
how can I make myself feel better?
I hate being oversize.
I hate being mistreated.
I'm going to gym on April...,
by the way.
it's time to do something for myself.
I would like to emphasis something ;
I'm not depressed.
kbye.
OI!!! D: dont simply do thing ar !!! gam fei only ma .. do exercise lor .. go out with eunice more often! she'll influence you x) nah~ you dont luan luan lai de ar .. dont friend you de ar =( lots of love ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete