That is so unhealthy !
Wake up, breakfast, TV, online, clean hse, dinner, sleep
So sick of these kind of life
Actually there is a very major changes
I really wish I could hang out more with them
But, seem like my friend aren't there anymore
A very very big gap existed between us
We don't hang out anymore
Zombie vs Plants & L4D2 made my day
My bro just upgraded the graphic card to 512mb
L4D2 now = syok 99
Last week I finished Zombie vs Plants in less than 2 days time.
Finally, after all the levels.
That's the dumb boss [zombot]
That's the dumb boss [zombot]
And.. I owned the game XD5 levels leh
1 level 10 sun level
-lebih kurang la-
This game is nice la
For me =.=
Mum? Dad? Bro? Friends?
Like erm.. scold me? pinch me? haha =.=
Today morning threw up
Idk why =.=
Maybe yesterday didn't eat?
There is still something come out eventhough I didn't eat last night
GodLike :P
And I guess its because lack sleep+didn't drink much water+no dinner
Haha. Headache today




No comments:
Post a Comment