There was a few executive consultant from an English center
At first there was once 'Tony Leung'
Damn this fella
I was standing at the stairs there
He came and talked about the course
I'm interested of taking this type of courses
So I listened to him
But whats pissing me off that is
He stand SOOOOO near to me
And I tried to avoid and go further from him
But he came nearer
I was like 'wtf are you doing'
I walked further until no where for me to go
Alamak, lekat pada tiang ady.
Then kept on telling him
'I no money I no money'
Show him stupid faces
Then only he go. Babi la

*Going to tuition*
Jam-nyaaa
Sempat to camwhore ❤
Sempat to camwhore ❤
Today a drunk indian boy shouted at me
He's drunk and wanted to hit me
I wanna dial 999 la if he really does
He's drunk and wanted to hit me
I wanna dial 999 la if he really does
No comments:
Post a Comment