Monday, May 17, 2010

Exam-First DAY

[18/5/2010]

I can predict what I get for this first sem exam d lah
Don't need to sit for exam
Because I failed Sejarah today :(
I think so la. haha
Aww~
Sad.
But BM.....
At least B la I think.
Paridah, tolong bagi B ok? :)

Its raining now !!
Every time the thunder strikes,
I'll be very scared,
Covering my ears with my finger :(
I just don't know why?
Especially I'm alone and
And the scariest part is when it happens during night time.
GG.com liao :(


Messy :x


Everybody says they missed high school when they leave for college
Hmm =X
I WON'T
This place is a nightmare for me. Zzz

To mummy and daddy,
Why every time when I study, you didn't come in my room and praise me?
Why every time when I'm taking a break then you ask why I no study?
Don't think becoming a student very easy lah :(
Everyday say I didn't study
You think study won't stress ah? :)
Let you see how stress am I

Stress?
LOL
Support :D
Like Like Like


Note*
I'll be posting old posts soon.
Sorry for being late !

No comments:

Post a Comment