Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dinner ---- Power of makeup

[13/5/2010]
Big GIRL liao la.
Happy Birthday to you ♥
I
♥ You :)

My new display picture in Facebook
One of my friend commented I looked very different without makeup
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm =X
Maybe its true.. XD
I agree !
So, please don't get cheated by pictures =x
Makeup can turn a girl from hell to heaven ♥

Look, below are one of the pictures I took during my friend's birthday
Took place in Green Box
See the difference
:


Makeup :)


Without :)



Ahaha.
But I still thinks that both looks nice XDD
Even though its quite different ;(

Today 13/5
Chuii Mun's birthday !!
Went dinner at her favorite spot : Shabu-shabu


Happy birthday to you
You're born in the zoo
With the monkeys and donkeys
You're one of them too :)



I - Wei Ling


I - Seven


I - CK


Jackson & I


Played like SOR POR --

This Is It
MJ
HAHAHa



Poker Face


Ignore my face =X
Angin kuat la XD


人,就是这么奇怪
每个人,当他/她很爱某个人的时候
他都会受不了控制的说出:[我永远爱你]
或者:[我爱你1314]
我还记得,曾经爱过我的人都会说这句
后来就没了这一件事
而我呢
我不会乱对人说这样的话
因为
说了出来就要承担
东西可以乱吃
话不能乱说


No comments:

Post a Comment