Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I hate attention seeker..

[24/3/2010]
I read all my previous post about him. ILY =D
How I know all about him and why I cried like thousand time for him, sigh
Sien. See now what I get?Feel like I'm dreaming or this ain't true.
HRLM???
Because the way he talk to me, macam fake only. =(
Too sweet hahah but I still love you, mwahhs. ILY

No mood today.
wtfmamabbq.
F*cking sien ! CB
Sibeh lifeless nothing to do, and I hate the way I'm living !! WTFFFFFFFFF. F3

Attention seekers !
Nehh, itu orang !
Past remained past.
I dont' give a fuck if you wanna hate me but then,
don't post shits on facebook, showing how sad are you and seek attention!
Yes, people will sympathize you but I won't.
Yeah I'm sorry for what I've done and I always feel guilty about it.
But this doesn't mean that you can post things like that.
I know its your facebook, but I've already stopped contacting you
and even tried to pretend I don't know you.
Forget about the past and move forward !!

No comments:

Post a Comment