Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've been offline for a week
felt like decades, man
final is on 18th Oct.
Lol.
I'll bear with the consequences la.
whatever it is, duh






I just started to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent
effing scary, I heard from others
ghost chasing you behind. wtf
its not like Hotel 626 laaaa.
what you have is only a dim light.
haha




I'll never let go the chances of playing horror games!!
but before that I tried playing Devil May Cry 4.
I don't understand a shit about that game.
but ya know, that Dante very yeng one loh.
ok ok.
look at the trailer about Amnesia above.
if you want to. haha.
BUT TURN ON YOUR SPEAKER FIRST.


next week will be staying back in school
with Pn.Azrin for extra Sejarah class.. Lol
I'm turning abnormal and I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment