Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tasks for 2010 and January !

[10/01/10]

I have to set a goal for myself. If not I will keep eating and turn to a big fat popular. LoLs .

1. D I E T !!
*I'm so fat =( My goal is to reach 55kg for now. +u+u. Slowly and I will succeed !

2. Get good grades for form 4
*Form 4 is not a honeymoon year, gotta study hard to catch up ma studies. Never get influenced by other tasks.

3. Excel high marks for my coming monthly test in March.

4. Ask mum for permissions
*Ask for permission to go for model seminar. [After I score good in my monthly test] Why? Because this proves that I will not influenced by my dream. FYI : Photo shooting model.

5. If seminar failed
*Try shooting advertisement.

6. I.feel
*I may want to try I.feel model search too.

7. Train to take better photos
*Gotta train myself to take photos ; learn to smile ; learn about photo angles

8. Most important of all
*Get some concealer and work more on make ups. I am not fully educated in make up.

9. Own a Laptop !
*I want it~~ T-T

Why am I darn interested in modeling? I am actually interested since 2009. I think I might have the potential. But my dad don't like me to be model.

But I think I will go for shooting during holidays. =)
I will NEVER NEVER EVER let the photo shooting influence my studies. Its important for me.
If the photo shooting falls on my study time, I am screwed. I don't want that to happen. Just shoot on holidays =)

*why I say until like I am a model already?* haha

No comments:

Post a Comment