Thursday, June 04, 2009

Hmmm...

Today I have to go home because my cousin said she has to go to Johor. I took all my clothes and I went to a basketball court at Wawasan 3. Everybody was there including Seven. CCA invited me to go there. I reached at 7 and I went to Seven's at 10. Lucky I didn't go to CCA's. We did folio and chatted. Then we have to go school at 1pm. We did folio and passed up to Pn. Phang. Then we went home. At 5, I taught I have to call my brother to pick me up but I couldn't reach his cell and I called Joe, the same thing happened. I felt weird but I stayed there until whenever I feel I wanna go. They are having basketball competition. Since I am not interested so I walked to the swing and I sat on it. CCA came and accompanied me. We watched stars together. Seven went home then came out again and finally went home at 9. I still can't contact anyone. I taught when I am optionless I have to overnight in somebody's place. At last I called Fenny and ask for Joe's new number. I reached home at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment